• International bestselling author Nicholas Sparks returns with his
signature combination of gripping, emotionally resonant storytelling and
love overcoming all odds.
• FILMS: A film adaptation of The Choice premiered in February 2016. It is the 11th film based on Sparks’s books.
• Bestselling Author Credentials: More than 100 million copies of Sparks’s books are in print in over 50 languages.
• ‘Sparks is more than just a bestselling author of romantic fiction though, he’s a pop culture phenomenon’ – Irish Independent
• ‘An absorbing page-turner packed with the beachside lifestyle detail that is [a] Sparks hallmark’ – Daily Mail
• A fiercely romantic and touching tale, with the added bonus of a sexy cowboy. When it comes to tales about love, Nicholas Sparks is one of the undisputed kings’ – Heat on The Longest Ride
• ‘Will suck you in and leave you a sobbing mess’ – Star magazine
thirty-two, Russell Green has it all: a stunning wife, a lovable
six-year-old daughter, a successful career as an advertising executive
and a beautiful home. But underneath the shiny surface of this perfect
existence, fault lines are beginning to appear . . . and no one is more
surprised than Russ when he finds every aspect of the life he took for
granted turned upside down. In a matter of months, Russ finds himself
without a job or wife, caring for his young daughter London. Trying to
launch his own business while grappling with the demise of his marriage,
the only thing he knows for certain is that London must be sheltered
from the consequences of these radical changes. Then a chance encounter
with an old flame tempts him to take a chance on love again and with the
loyal support of his parents and his wise older sister Marge and in the
hard-won lessons of fatherhood, Russ will finally come to understand
the true nature of unconditional love.